+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

【INLAND】 Spousal Sponsorship *2023*

sdb174

Aug 9, 2022
From Malaysia, Now in Ontario (applied Inland)
Category........
FAM
I mean I am a sponsor and got the aor, but PA didn't get one. So, we have to wait until PA gets the aor to apply for the owp? or PA can apply for owp with my aor (sponsor's aor) ?
The one you received IS AOR even though it is addressed to you.

"This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by
Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2023/xx/xx on behalf of the following member(s):
PA NAME"

Hope this helps.

kkaran01

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
UCI: _________
Application No.: ——————
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear Sponsor,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2023/05/01 on behalf of the following member(s):

Applicant Name

hello I want to confirm i received this email from ircc, this is inland application. We applied on May 1st, 2023.So, sponsor received this email today. So, this is Aor ? And whats the next step we need to do ?
Thanks

Badge1

Star Member
May 3, 2023

Dear Sponsor,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2023/05/01 on behalf of the following member(s):

Applicant Name

hello I want to confirm i received this email from ircc, this is inland application. We applied on May 1st, 2023.So, sponsor received this email today. So, this is Aor ? And whats the next step we need to do ?
Thanks
Yes, this is the AOR. Just got mine today, applied 01 May 2023 as well and read from other forums that most who applied Inland on 01 May got their AORs today.

Next would be to link you application to your GCKEY (done), create PR tracker for Sponsor and PA (although we're having issues creating the PR tracker account atm) then wait for the next updates or requests from IRCC

Reactions: kkaran01

kkaran01

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Yes, this is the AOR. Just got mine today, applied 01 May 2023 as well and read from other forums that most who applied Inland on 01 May got their AORs today.

Next would be to link you application to your GCKEY (done), create PR tracker for Sponsor and PA (although we're having issues creating the PR tracker account atm) then wait for the next updates or requests from IRCC
Thanks for update,
I tried to link that to GCkey but failed after 5 tries so need to try after 24 hours now

Badge1

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Thanks for update,
I tried to link that to GCkey but failed after 5 tries so need to try after 24 hours now
If asked how many applicants add 1.
For me, I am the PA and no other family members is being sponsored. I entered 2 as per the advise / trick suggested in one of the threads here. E.g, If there are 3 family members being sponsored, enter 4.

kkaran01

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
If asked how many applicants add 1.
For me, I am the PA and no other family members is being sponsored. I entered 2 as per the advise / trick suggested in one of the threads here. E.g, If there are 3 family members being sponsored, enter 4.
Which option you choose
File no with Uci
Or
Uci with last name ?

Dec 13, 2021

Dear Sponsor,

Applicant Name

Thanks
My application date is 28-April 2023, don’t know why I have not received AOR yet. I am also Inland. Don’t they process applications chronologically?

nina0128

Jun 7, 2023
Hi does anyone know how to upload additional supporting documents that is needed for the application like medical and biometric? I cant seem to attach it on the gic key login site.