+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

【INLAND】 Spousal Sponsorship *2022*

CBarr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
I have no idea what it was Lol but I am in alberta
VO means Visa Office, the office that is handling or has handled your application and is usually mentioned in one of the documents you received from IRCC during the application process, but there might be other ways to find out that info, but someone else would be better off explaining that because I do not know for sure.

BurgerLover

Star Member
Sep 13, 2022
VO means Visa Office, the office that is handling or has handled your application and is usually mentioned in one of the documents you received from IRCC during the application process, but there might be other ways to find out that info, but someone else would be better off explaining that because I do not know for sure.
Yeah I have no idea what the office was I am assuming it was Ottawa maybe

whozarm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2022
How long do you think before they send us the actual cards in the mail??
Looking at the tracking spreadsheet, typically it’s within 30 days.

However, there’s been so few eCOPR’s and PR cards issued in recent months that I can’t be sure that data remains true for what the current trend is. Hopefully within 30 days

Reactions: BurgerLover

BurgerLover

Star Member
Sep 13, 2022
Looking at the tracking spreadsheet, typically it’s within 30 days.

However, there’s been so few eCOPR’s and PR cards issued in recent months that I can’t be sure that data remains true for what the current trend is. Hopefully within 30 days
Okay I hope so.

CBarr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
The IRCC aims to deliver the PR cards within 4 weeks. Had mine in 2 weeks flat when I became PR early last year, I'm wondering how long it will take for my spouse this time around.

Reactions: BJB and BurgerLover

BurgerLover

Star Member
Sep 13, 2022
The IRCC aims to deliver the PR cards within 4 weeks. Had mine in 2 weeks flat when I became PR early last year, I'm wondering how long it will take for my spouse this time around.
Okay I am hopeful I get it by two weeks. I just got the ECOPR on Jan 9th.

the process went pretty fast just when it came to the ECOPR after portal invite it was like very very slow. That part seemed to be longer than the other steps to me

Leeanncr

Star Member
Dec 10, 2022
How long does it take to for IRCC to review medicals? We do not have access to the pr tracker as unable to register but gc key states that the medicals have not been received and to see the medical request email for details. I am guessing that this is the email they originally sent. Doctor says everything was uploaded. I know that the gc key login page states that there is a backlog of medicals but I hope this doesn't affect our application status.