+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

【INLAND】 Spousal Sponsorship *2022*

whozarm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2022
Regarding the invitation to Pre-arrival services: does anyone know if the PA can now enroll in english classes? The LINC (Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada ) type classes, for example. As far as I can see on each one of the services listed here they have the min requirement (in some) approved in principle status, others require landed immigrant status. We're very interested in enrolling the PA in English classes thus this question.
Sorry if I’m misinterpreting what you’re saying, but if the requirement for the class is that they need to have approved in principal, pre-arrival services is separate to approved in principle that I think you’ll need to wait.

For our inland application, we received the approved in principle a few weeks after getting the pre-arrival services letter.

Reactions: Vasun and CBarr

janeynhch

Dec 14, 2022
Hi, I'm October applicants (online based)
I've just gotten a PR confirmation email that It says I need to reply about personal information in order to get access the PR portal.
Anyone who got this email?
I'm assuming if it's okay to reply an email to IRCC directly.

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
I've just gotten a PR confirmation email that It says I need to reply about personal information in order to get access the PR portal.
Yes, you need to reply with the landing date, UCI, port of entry, etc for the PA and any dependents.

bbayaka

Oct 18, 2022
I received this email today too

Reactions: Vasun

patel.gaurav123

Jul 16, 2021
TimeLine pls

BurgerLover

Star Member
Sep 13, 2022
Has anyone ever emailed this email:

IRCC PR Portal / Portail RP IRCC <IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca> About their in land application and got a reply?

This is the initial email when they requested details like uci, landing date, address etc.

I am waiting since oct 11th for my inland declaration address and photos to be accepted keep saying “in review”

anyone ever email and got a reply?

what should I do!

sanjaygahlot

Dec 21, 2022
Hi Everybody,
I am an inland PR spousal applicant and have COPR document update on PR tracker since Nov 28th 2022 with all Eligibility, Medical, and background verification completed. But I haven't had any further communication so far. Any guesses for the next course of action? Please share

James Lyrie-Stewart

Star Member
Jan 13, 2013
Hi Everybody,
I am an inland PR spousal applicant and have COPR document update on PR tracker since Nov 28th 2022 with all Eligibility, Medical, and background verification completed. But I haven't had any further communication so far. Any guesses for the next course of action? Please share
The next step is to wait for the portal invite. Basically, you will get an email with a PDF attached that says your application for PR is approved and the final step is to confirm your PR in the portal.

There's nothing to do but wait until then. The wait time for the portal invite can be anywhere between a few days to a couple of months. I personally waited almost two months, but some just waited a couple of weeks.

guriii12

Nov 30, 2020

IRCC PR Portal / Portail RP IRCC <IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca> About their in land application and got a reply?

This is the initial email when they requested details like uci, landing date, address etc.

I am waiting since oct 11th for my inland declaration address and photos to be accepted keep saying “in review”

what should I do!
I am waiting since 18th October. Still in review

guriii12

Nov 30, 2020

what should I do!
[/QUOTE

what should I do!
let me know if you have emailed on this address And got any reply. On the same boat as you since 18th October

BurgerLover

Star Member
Sep 13, 2022
I been waiting since Oct 11th 2022 I am just so frustrated with waiting so long just for the acceptance of address and photos and for cards to be mailed.

this is crazy