+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

【INLAND】 Spousal Sponsorship *2022*

CBarr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
I have a feeling they pick the very first address entered in the PA address history in that online form we filled in. In our case we entered the oldest first to newest last, if this is correct then the officer that picked it did not look at the dates next to each address which would show the one at the top was the oldest address the PA lived in the past 5 years.

jan1992

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
india
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2021
Looks like this is just a rumor after all. An applicant I know JUST got portal invite today. She got COPR details on her tracker early October. So IRCC certainly has not stopped sending portal invite emails.
Did you get any update after eCOPR number?

Kaikai95

Aug 17, 2022
oh me too.. my address is wrong on PR tracker too. It was my old address when i was studying abroad like 7 years ago
same here... They input my original place in China. DON'T they even know we are inland applicants ? Maybe they just put down the address on our passports or they just don't care

CBarr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
same here... They input my original place in China. DON'T they even know we are inland applicants ? Maybe they just put down the address on our passports or they just don't care
see my previous reply:

I have a feeling they pick the very first address entered in the PA address history in that online form we filled in. In our case we entered the oldest first to newest last, if this is correct then the officer that picked it did not look at the dates next to each address which would show the one at the top was the oldest address the PA lived in the past 5 years.

Reactions: Kaikai95

jan1992

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
india
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2021
I did my in Canada declaration from October 11th on portal still waiting on ECOPR I emailed them and they said they just processing….no idea what the hell that means.
July Inland applicants have only user who got invite, if we go by sheet/tracker. Looks like many people are waiting for portal invitation.

BurgerLover

Star Member
Sep 13, 2022
July Inland applicants have only user who got invite, if we go by sheet/tracker. Looks like many people are waiting for portal invitation.
Oh wow they sent my inland log in details the same day and I sent it the same day. But still waiting for the ECOPR.

they taking so long it’s awful

MariOTh

Sep 5, 2022
What do you mean? I am July applicant and still waiting for the portal invite. I received the eCoPR.

BurgerLover

Star Member
Sep 13, 2022
What do you mean? I am July applicant and still waiting for the portal invite. I received the eCoPR.
I got an email in October saying my Pr inland spousal application has been approved, then they emailed me my inland portal details to log in and declare I am in Canada and my address, on my log in it said once they accept my photo and address then I will have access to my Electronic confirmation of Permanent residency. I am still waiting since October 11th for them to accept my photo and address so I can get that and for them to mail my cards

James Lyrie-Stewart

Star Member
Jan 13, 2013
If you are still waiting for portal invite, you have not received eCOPR. You can only received the eCOPR after you declare in Canada and submit photo in the PR portal, which you can't do until you get the portal invite.

Reactions: BurgerLover

BurgerLover

Star Member
Sep 13, 2022
If you are still waiting for portal invite, you have not received eCOPR. You can only received the eCOPR after you declare in Canada and submit photo in the PR portal, which you can't do until you get the portal invite.
Yes agree. Your right

I got my portal invite with log in details and submitted everything and still waiting for it to be accepted and waiting on ecopr. I can only get the Ecopr only when they accept my photos and address in Canada

CBarr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Received the invitation to Pre-arrival Services today, but the PR tracker has not had any update since medical changed to completed.
I've read some people saying this means PA passed eligibility and others saying it means nothing so I won't pay too much attention to this since I can't seem to find anything in their docs supporting either of those assumptions.

CBarr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Regarding the invitation to Pre-arrival services: does anyone know if the PA can now enroll in english classes? The LINC (Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada ) type classes, for example. As far as I can see on each one of the services listed here they have the min requirement (in some) approved in principle status, others require landed immigrant status. We're very interested in enrolling the PA in English classes thus this question.