+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

➡ Received ITA - I'm hoping somebody can help me ⬅

pb11

Apr 24, 2017
Toronto
Hello Everyone,

I have successfully received an ITA last month and I am in the middle of filling the documents but having too many questions. I tried asking in the forum but couldn't get the answers. I completely understand that everyone is doing their best.

If you could recommend any ICCRC-CRCIC professional who should help me with the questions I have, must be cheaper or affordable.

I am based in Toronto. Even online consultation will work for me.

Thank You.

Reactions: saroya

saroya

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I have successfully received an ITA last month and I am in the middle of filling the documents but having too many questions. I tried asking in the forum but couldn't get the answers. I completely understand that everyone is doing their best.

If you could recommend any ICCRC-CRCIC professional who should help me with the questions I have, must be cheaper or affordable.

Thank You.
Could you please mention specific details about your application. Are you an inland( FSW, CEC, pnp etc) applicant??

pb11

Apr 24, 2017
Toronto
Hello Everyone,

Thank You.
ANY HELP