+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

✓SOLVED: Student Visa: IMM1294e Uploading Problem

kevin_3241

Nov 24, 2018
ANSWERED:

I know now the solution. I need to do it in IE Browser, fill it out and validate THEN download the file

I downloaded the form first, opened adobe then filled it out--- that is why there was an error I think?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good Day,

My name is Kevin and I am trying to apply for Study Permit and I can't upload the Imm1294 form. Has anyone encountered the problem here?

I am sure I filled out the boxes in red, validated it and produced a barcode, uploaded using the latest IE browser and still the error keeps recurring.

Any help is appreciated, see pic below for error

https://imgur.com/EPLZoit

The form could not be submitted because errors were found.
Error: We couldn't upload your file.

Last edited:

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Good that it worked but thats not why, you can download the file just fine, fill it out, validate, save and then upload it thats what people usually do. Also IE is the browser they dont recommend.
There are multiple 2018 forms I believe, check the month on it its in the footer somewhere.

bliliPNG

Dec 25, 2018
I had the same problem but I solved it.

1. The imm 1294e must be submitted last after you submit all other requirements. It's simple form to fill in.
2. Update your Firefox to the the latest version
3. Fill in the form. Validate it and submit it as soon as possible after you validate it.

Rogelaine1997

Jun 15, 2019
I have a hard time downloading the IMM1294 form, may I request somebody here who has a copy of this form to please send in this email, ulyber_77@yahoo.com.. Thank you for your consideration. May God grant us all with the visa we absolutely need...Thank you in adavance

Reactions: bliliPNG
Jan 3, 2023
I had a problem while uploading my study permit application from i.e imm1294e. It was showing error that the version of submitted file is no longer supported. Can't upload the file. Please help me out.