+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

“We started processing your application”- what does it mean?

cdn320fo

Mar 14, 2019
We have a question about this entry on our ECAS/CIC site that appeared yesterday... “We started processing your application.”

Can anyone explain your experience and meaning to this statement?

We have had no luck linking our application to the CIC site. So ECAS is the only way we can receive information online.

What can we expect in the timeline? Appreciate your factual details and/or any relevant links to CIC information.

Medical was completed recently and results confirmed submitted and received by CIC.

Also Open Work Permit received in the mail recently.

Thank you

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
It means they scanned it in and started to process your application. Timeline is 8 to 12 months for total application from date received, but can take longer for complex applications. Follow along on the inland spreadsheet.

Reactions: cdn320fo

Jaskal75

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
We have a question about this entry on our ECAS/CIC site that appeared yesterday... “We started processing your application.”

We have had no luck linking our application to the CIC site. So ECAS is the only way we can receive information online.

What can we expect in the timeline? Appreciate your factual details and/or any relevant links to CIC information.

Medical was completed recently and results confirmed submitted and received by CIC.

Thank you
To link your application u should put plus 1 person. Ex I am sponsoring my spouse and step daughter I put 3 in the number of people in the application. Hopefully that will help u.

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019

Thank you
What is your timeline?

cdn320fo

Mar 14, 2019
What is your timeline?
Application package sent via courier on Dec 17. Received Dec 18th.
Emailed request for medical about the end of Feb. Medical was successful done early March and received by CIC. Also the OWP was received in the mail 3 weeks ago.

olufisayo77

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Pls when I am likely to to get medical advice letter
1.got nomination in March
2. Apply to cic in April
3. Got aor in May
4. Link account in May
5. Got biometric letter in May
6. Got biometric update in my account may
7 pls when I am likely to get medical instruction letter
We are processing your application what does this means