+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

“Confirmation of Permanent Residence Interview”

alebcan_

Jan 31, 2018
Hi all!

Hoping someone might be able to give us some insight on this - we received an email from CIC last night indicating that my partner (who I sponsored) and myself are to go in for a confirmation of permanent residence interview in three weeks. They’ve asked for his passport, new photos, his work permit and that I be there.

We submitted his Inland SCLP app in Feb 2017.

Is this something we should be worried about? I know interviews are rare - just wondering what we should prepare for!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi all!

Hoping someone might be able to give us some insight on this - we received an email from CIC last night indicating that my partner (who I sponsored) and myself are to go in for a confirmation of permanent residence interview in three weeks. They’ve asked for his passport, new photos, his work permit and that I be there.

We submitted his Inland SCLP app in Feb 2017.

Is this something we should be worried about? I know interviews are rare - just wondering what we should prepare for!
Hi

As said above, landing interview, not a relationship interview, so nothing to prepare for. All inland applicants have this "interview" to become PRs.