+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ñ in my Name

SAM BAÑOC

Jan 17, 2023
May ask I if is it okay if I answered some forms instead of using the letter "Ñ" I used the letter "N"? Is it a big problem when applying for a tourist visa? Really need help about this matter. Thank you!

Last edited:

SAM BAÑOC

Jan 17, 2023
May ask I if is it okay if I answered some forms instead of using the letter "Ñ" I used the letter "N"? Is it a big problem when applying for a tourist visa? Really need help about this matter. Thank you.
May ask I if is it okay if I answered some forms instead of using the letter "Ñ" I used the letter "N"? Is it a big problem when applying for a tourist visa? Really need help about this matter. Thank you!
UP

mattpflock

Jan 18, 2023
Don't really know whether this is okay or not. But, I'm more inclined to say that this wouldn't be okay. It mightn't be a big problem, I guess, but I suggest you fill those forms with the original letter.

SAM BAÑOC

Jan 17, 2023
Don't really know whether this is okay or not. But, I'm more inclined to say that this wouldn't be okay. It mightn't be a big problem, I guess, but I suggest you fill those forms with the original letter.
Ñ is invalid in other forms :( like the IMM5257