+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by World citzeni2023

  1. W

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    When did you know your criminality passed ? This is good news probably security is gonna be quick. Can you tell me pls if you know how long took from them to process your criminality as mine still in progress since 2025
  2. W

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    When did you know your criminality passed ? This is good news probably security is gonna be quick. Can you tell me pls if you know how long took from them to process your criminality as mine still in progress since 2025
  3. W

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Wtf why 2023 applications not lucky??? Everyone is complaining and frustrated because of these officers who don’t give shxxx about us. This should end soon and they need to stop behaving like no body can do anything about their work because they have power. I wish I never come to this country...
  4. W

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    This what is happening is really fxxx up and not fair. Whoever is responsible for these people need to be kicked out immediately.
  5. W

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Yeah that’s so weird. Maybe they don’t need to initiate it as the info sharing part of the external agencies background check. Everyone tell me different information. I hope will get the good news soon. It’s been over 3 years I am done waiting
  6. W

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Hi everyone, I just received my GCSM note today. Not sure I am in good way for FD? question, what is info sharing means? Submitted 2023-14 August ASSESSMENTS Eligibility: Passed Security: Not Started HIRV: Criminality: In Progress Org Crime: Medical: Passed - Expired Misrepresentation...
  7. W

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Yes, it’s 2023. Maybe they made typo
  8. W

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Hey all, I have questions why IRCC officer doesn’t allow any one including my MP to give them full information about my application? Even I have requested CSM NOTES 2 months ago twice no response. Please see the last update from the MP. What do you think how long will take them to give me FD...
  9. W

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Which month did you submitted! I am from August and still in security not started can you add me pls or give me the group chat Info thank you
  10. W

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    I am also from 2023 August and last update they said criminality in progress but security not started. How come they gave you decion in few days if I am still waiting so long.
  11. W

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    What kind of update and I am still waiting. From August 2023. All I got only Approval only.
  12. W

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    That’s amazing, congratulations
  13. W

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Can you show me ? It’s strange because you most get elgbligy approval and later they will start checking your background