+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by Taishiro

  1. T

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Hi, Just received p2. I am uploading the photo but it says your photo may be too bright to light. I adjusted the brightness couple times but still same. What should I do?
  2. T

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    I was outside Canada when I got P1, so I replied stating I'd return on August 19. I landed back in Canada and replied to the same email chain with my proof of entry (boarding pass + stamp) confirming I'm back. How long does it usually take to receive Portal 2 (P2) after sending the return...
  3. T

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    hi, I was outside Canada when I responded to P1, and I mentioned that I will be returning on August 19. Once I return, should I reply to the same email chain stating that I am back in Canada?
  4. T

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    hello, June 19 2023 appliciant. Finally I received my Final decision and P1 today but I am in another country now will be returning on August 19th. In the p1 it’s asking whether I am in another country and asking when I will be returned. As far as I know we have to be in Canada for P2. Will...
  5. T

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    June 2023 appliciant: They asked military proof on June 1st and I provided a proof since I never been in military. How long it usally take to get decision after sending military form. Its been almost 2 months. I am really tired of this unfairness people who applied 1 2 years after me got PR...
  6. T

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    https://c.org/v76tHb2fN5
  7. T

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Almost 200 signature. Please sign. https://c.org/v76tHb2fN5
  8. T

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    https://c.org/v76tHb2fN5
  9. T

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Mp says 37 month for processing time normal and ı could take 40 months while they processing 2024 2025 files. This system is completely broken from IRCC to MP. Nobody can help us. I will never forget how they treated us.I will email to every journalist about this ongoing issue. I will also...
  10. T

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    They actively processing 2025 files now. Please reach out to your MP and explain. Please sign we have 115 signs. https://c.org/ZRHknpwc2K
  11. T

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    A friend of mine wasted a whole year and got a refusal because mistake on PR application. Honestly, it was a blessing in disguise because the system is completely ignoring 2023 applications right now, while 2024 processing times are way faster. He reapplied properly in 2024, skipped the 2023...
  12. T

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    WE JUST HIT 100 SIGNATURES! Thank you to everyone standing up against IRCC’s collapsed system and statistical games! 100 voices are great, but we need to make enough noise to force a human rights audit and get the media's attention on the stagnant 2023 backlog. Our lives and years cannot be...
  13. T

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    https://c.org/MVDvyxtthJ Please sign
  14. T

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Hey everyone, I just got an update from my MP yesterday. IRCC flagged my file as "Non-Routine" because their internal notes claim I have a "military background." The catch? I have NEVER served in the military. I stated this clearly in my initial application. Even worse, just 1 month ago...
  15. T

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    https://c.org/zMHCFPmHCY Please sign…