+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by StandFree

  1. S

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    I’m a June 2025 applicant. My last correspondence with IRCC was in mid-July 2026, when I received my biometrics request and completed them later that month. Since then, there have been no updates. Since August 2026, the automated system has consistently says “We do not more documents”, “We are...
  2. S

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    But there are exceptions too… for example, me! BIL received around mid-July, biometrics completed on July 23rd… and since then, it’s been complete silence. Apparently, my application decided to enjoy a long vacation! ️
  3. S

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    Hope October brings you good news.
  4. S

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    Oh wonderful, so from ‘eligibility’ and ‘background check’ you have moved to next step ‘information sharing’. What was the automated message saying before you contacted the human agent at IRCC??
  5. S

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    Nope… the last I heard from IRCC was BIL around mid-July…. And silence after that.
  6. S

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    Biometric was done on July 23rd.
  7. S

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    I just checked my status and it is the same… Eligibility and background in progress.
  8. S

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    Congratulations!
  9. S

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    Congratulations! What a wonderful update. Wishing you a smooth journey ahead and hoping the rest of us receive the same good news soon.
  10. S

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    For me also the same. Took only the appointment letter and RTD.
  11. S

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    For those who applied between July and December 2025, I’m a June 2025 applicant. To date, I have never received an AOR, but IRCC is actively working on my file. I received my BIL in August 2026, and it included a permanent application number.
  12. S

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    I saw somewhere that simple information sharing takes from a few days to a few weeks, in case if there is any additional verification involved it can increase the time to several weeks or longer. I hope yours takes a few days only. I will call IRCC and try to speak to ant representative, as the...
  13. S

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    Did you speak to an IRCC representative? If I remember correctly, earlier you were getting the following status for your application: Eligibility: In progress Background check: We are processing your background check.
  14. S

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    No… still the same. I hope we can hear something positive later this month or early October.