+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by Sad93

  1. Sad93

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    That’s an amazing news! Congrats
  2. Sad93

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Wow, congratssss. Almost 42 months. Happy for you guys
  3. Sad93

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    This is crazy! I’m pretty sure that they won’t process our files this year. Last year, when I applied to extend my WP, I said for sure this was the last time. But it will expire in December and I just applied for another extension. I wish this nonesense circus come to an end one day
  4. Sad93

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    I don’t have any weird travel history, never worked for a government, no military history, no dependant. That’s bs
  5. Sad93

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    38 months and waiting. We have people from May 2023 who is still waiting. Everything makes sense in the IRCC circus
  6. Sad93

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Same! Submitted requested docs on June 16. Security not started, didn’t receive GCMS notes after almost 3 months!
  7. Sad93

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Stepping into the 38th month of dreadful waiting. They replied to my webform: we’ll make sure the officer reviews your additional documents as fast as possible. LoL It’s a form where I write N/A in front of the military history. F this circus
  8. Sad93

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    How do you know that?!
  9. Sad93

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    I was exempt due to a medical condition. Translated that document and sent it to IRCC
  10. Sad93

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    It has to be direct!! I missed my flight to Rome last summer because of a transit stop in Amsterdam! They didn’t let me board the flight. IT HAS TO BE DIRECT
  11. Sad93

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Same here, submitted June 16, security not started. Never been in military
  12. Sad93

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Has anyone received any updates after submitting the additional documents IRCC requested? I submitted mine on June 16th, and I still haven’t received anything. I also asked for the GCMS notes two months ago, but I haven’t received those either.
  13. Sad93

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    I have no dependent, no military background, haven’t lived in another country than home home country. August 2023. Security hasn’t started yet lol. Everything is happening so randomly in IRCC
  14. Sad93

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    No fd yet!! Submitted the docs on June 17th. No dependant
  15. Sad93

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    I first uploaded via webform but after 3 weeks it was still showing on the portal that they need additional documents. The second that I uploaded on the GCkey it has changed to submitted and then we received the documents you provided