+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by RobVG

  1. R

    Worried about visitor record limitations

    When the border was going to close during the pandemic, I chose to stay with my fiancé and lived in Canada for 3 years. I filed a visitor record every six months and I was actually given a year to stay with the last record I filed a few years ago. I went to two immigration counselors inquiring...
  2. R

    Is my UCI number still valid?

    Found this on another website. Can anyone confirm? "For those who must have recently applied, you may find your UCI number as CAN1234567. Have in mind that this is a temporary number allocated until your data is entered into the system and a permanent UCI is generated. Once generated, the UCI...
  3. R

    Is my UCI number still valid?

    I last applied for and received a visitor record over three years ago. I'm currently applying for a new visitor record and need to know if I should use the old UCI number I have on record? Thank you