+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by pavelksg

  1. P

    Long wait for LPP

    Just an update - virtual ceremony is planned 11 Sept 2026. Got an email, but tracker is not updated yet. I assume LPP was approved today too.
  2. P

    Long wait for LPP

    Thanks for that. Indeed, I have no access to statistics on the reason for delays. I'm just trying to make a loud enough statement here on this forum, so that future applicants won't repeat my mistakes. For security I observed two groups: 1. Those who have Background Check green. In my mind...
  3. P

    Long wait for LPP

    Precisely the point. People should wait longer. I did not, and here we are.
  4. P

    Long wait for LPP

    I have not gotten my GSMC notes yet (waiting since April), but original email came from Sydney office, and current processing office is Vancouver
  5. P

    Long wait for LPP

    Some update from me. During the interview we discussed the discrepancies in my travel history which could have affected my presence. I already knew about these issues before the interview and already had completed the recalculation (pushing my presence dangerously close to 1095), but I got...
  6. P

    September 2025 - Citizenship Applications

    Congrats? Looks odd that your LPP is still in progress though you are invited to the ceremony
  7. P

    Long wait for LPP

    this is what I observed as well. My wife and I (same group, different applications, but they are linked) got the same email request for full passport copies and interview invitation on the same day, but our trackers reflected this after a couple of days. This is general observation - tracker...
  8. P

    Long wait for LPP

    That's awesome! I hope I'll follow your timeline. Got invite for an interview in ~2 weeks from now, in person though. Wondering if there is any difference between virtual and in-person interviews.
  9. P

    Long wait for LPP

    Would be very helpful if y'all change https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/account/signature with your timeline!
  10. P

    Long wait for LPP

    Not for me. And I've been waiting for my GSMC notes since April. Nothing. Thinking of calling again, but procrastinating because I know they won't say anything new. How about you - any news from GSMC or call center?
  11. P

    AUGUST 2025 - CITIZENSHIP APPLICATIONS

    From what I understand, this is pretty much a classic "non routine" case, which might take a while (months to years) to resolve. Search this forum for cases when BG is pending after test is complete. I would call them and ask a specific question whether your application is non routine right now...
  12. P

    Long wait for LPP

    I wonder if they queue us for interview based on test date or AOR date. If the former, I hope to expect it ~next week, if that latter... One more month until my ghost updates.
  13. P

    AUGUST 2025 - CITIZENSHIP APPLICATIONS

    It means someone is working on your application, which is great!
  14. P

    AUGUST 2025 - CITIZENSHIP APPLICATIONS

    I'm waiting with similar timeline since Jan 19th test complete (BG complete before). No ghost updates. What's your city and office? We hang out in this thread: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/long-wait-for-lpp.879015/
  15. P

    Long wait for LPP

    Your timeline is similar to mine. I applied for GCMS notes (full version) mid April, but have not received it yet. How long did yours take?