+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by olawumi2005

  1. O

    2026 ecoRP to PR card timeline for protected person.

    Hello bro. Already I have submit police clearance two months a go will expired next month. If ask me again submit did u possible to using that one plz I need your reply ok
  2. O

    Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

    For me didn't receive any form Accra Ghana. I have done everything like medical and biometric all letter came from Mississauga
  3. O

    Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

    My people here. Any updates about our dependent outside Canada
  4. O

    2024 PR Application timeline

    Ok how many months you are think to receive letter form ircc
  5. O

    2024 PR Application timeline

    May 03 2025
  6. O

    2024 PR Application timeline

    Me too didn't receive final decision
  7. O

    2024 PR Application timeline

    My spouse outside Canada received medical request and biometric till now didn't receive any form them