+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by NoorPirani

  1. N

    Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

    Just a week ago, I got an email from IRCC to do medical again (for the 3rd time). It looks like they purposely delay the conclusion so the medical validity gets expied, and they again ask for a fresh medical. First medical cleared in 2022, second medical cleared in 2024, and now did for the 3rd...
  2. N

    Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

    NO, my parents are here with me in Canada. NO, no police or military background.
  3. N

    Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

    I have NOT filed it yet (writ of mandamus). don't know if it's worth filing or not.
  4. N

    Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

    I am in the same situation; I applied in November 2021. I will be filing a writ of mandamus after consulting with my consultant/lawyer.
  5. N

    Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

    Has anyone recently gotten lucky ? file approved / visa granted for PGP 2021