+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by nigah66

  1. nigah66

    Entering Greece with Refugee Travel Document

    One more point if you have PR Card and and valid travel document you can transit through any European airport.
  2. nigah66

    Entering Greece with Refugee Travel Document

    I visited Italy multiple times transiting through Frankfurt no issue at all but if you are transiting through France make sure transit time should be short for long transit time you will not be allowed to leave airport in France.
  3. nigah66

    Travel with Travel Documents For Protected Persons/Refugees

    I have been once in South Korea in 2025. I traveled on RTD with no PR Card but need visa to travel to South Korea. Visa can be obtain from south Korean consulate which is quite easy.
  4. nigah66

    Bali & Vietnam on RTD

    Indonesia accept RTD and they have beautiful smooth immigration process for RTD holders, no issue at all. I have been in Jakarta and Bali I spent new year 2026 in Bali, you must apply online visa and choose refugee travel document option in 2 weeks visit visa will be issue.
  5. nigah66

    PR Card Delivery / PRRD

    Did you received your first PR Card ? if yes can you please share your timeline.
  6. nigah66

    PR Card Delivery / PRRD

    Did you received your first PR Card ? if yes can you please share your timeline.
  7. nigah66

    PR Card Delivery / PRRD

    Did you received your first PR Card ? if yes can you please share your timeline.
  8. nigah66

    First PR Card not received

    How do I know that my PR card is mailed where is identified can you please help
  9. nigah66

    Ecopr to PR card timeline 2025

    Kindly update if anyone received first PR Card for the applicants of 16th March 2023 or later after receiving their eCopr.
  10. nigah66

    SEIZED PASSPORT AT IRCC ETOBICOKE

    Thank you very much so nice of you for the helpful information. It really helpful me a lot. If it is possible kindly share the address where you sent your this letter to IRCC I mean the postal address so that will be a great help to me as well. Thank you.
  11. nigah66

    UK VISA application with a RTD

    Check visa fees on UK visa website I don't know exactly at the moment.
  12. nigah66

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    I never checked my Timeline
  13. nigah66

    PR 2023

    Thanks God finally got eCopr today 15.10.2025 applied on 16th March 2023.
  14. nigah66

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Thanks God today 15.10.2025 finally eCopr received, applied 16 March 2023.
  15. nigah66

    UK VISA application with a RTD

    It is so easy to apply UK visa if are having Canadian RTD, you can access UK visa homeland site and apply it is so easy, make sure select your nationality as 1951 just punch 1951 while you are online UK visa you will see specially category for RTD and apply.