+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by Nas44

  1. N

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    No they sent me temporary extension letter valid for only one year it will expire by January 2027
  2. N

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Are you in comprehensive security check for PR application
  3. N

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Same here I applied Jan 2026 still waiting
  4. N

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Be patient my comprehensive security started July 2024 and still stuck in this black hole
  5. N

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Please be patient. We are all in the same boat, and I truly understand how painful and exhausting this waiting can be. I applied in March 2023, and since receiving my pre-arrival letter in May 2024, absolutely nothing has happened. Even my work permit renewal has been stuck since January 2026...
  6. N

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Please be patient. We are all in the same boat, and I truly understand how painful and exhausting this waiting can be. I applied in March 2023, and since receiving my pre-arrival letter in May 2024, absolutely nothing has happened. Even my work permit renewal has been stuck since January 2026...
  7. N

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    At first ghost update did you backtrack check changed to not applicable
  8. N

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Did your background check changed to not applicable
  9. N

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Did the background check change to “Not Applicable” at the same time as the first ghost update?
  10. N

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Did the background check change to “Not Applicable” at the same time as the first ghost update?
  11. N

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Did the background check change to “Not Applicable” at the same time as the first ghost update?
  12. N

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Hi everyone, Today I noticed a ghost update on my PR application. At the same time, my Background Check changed from “In Progress” to “Not Applicable” in GCKey. Has anyone experienced the same change? If so, what happened next? Did it change back to “In Progress,” or did you receive a final...
  13. N

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    I stuck in this security type from July 2024 and still pending. I applied for or March 2023 When did you applied for or and when your security started?