+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by Mohamed28682

  1. M

    Refugee/Asylum Claimants 2023 Timeline

    Also waiting for security check?
  2. M

    Refugee/Asylum Claimants 2023 Timeline

    I will try this, thank you
  3. M

    Refugee/Asylum Claimants 2023 Timeline

    I have contacted IRCC,IRB,my lawyer and MP all of them told me with security check we can do nothing just you have to wait !!! No one can contact CBSA !!
  4. M

    Refugee/Asylum Claimants 2023 Timeline

    I have applied for asylum on Aug 2023, security check is pending until now!! What I have to do !!!
  5. M

    Refugee/Asylum Claimants 2023 Timeline

    OMG, I have applied in Aug 2023 also , still waiting security check!! Is that normal!!
  6. M

    Refugee/Asylum Claimants 2023 Timeline

    Hello guys, anyone have applied on 2023 and still waiting for the hearing?!!
  7. M

    Refugee/Asylum Claimants 2023 Timeline

    Hello, anyone here still waiting hearing appointment?!
  8. M

    Refugee/Asylum Claimants 2023 Timeline

    Could you please tell me when you submit your BOC?
  9. M

    Refugee/Asylum Claimants 2023 Timeline

    Anyone here still waiting hearing appointment?!
  10. M

    Refugee/Asylum Claimants 2023 Timeline

    Today I have completed 24 months since I applied my BOC in Ontario!! Still waiting for hearing appointment..any one in Ontario has the same case?! Because all my friends around me already got the hearing and they are applying after me !!
  11. M

    Refugee/Asylum Claimants 2023 Timeline

    Hello I have submitted BOC on 15-08-2023, still waiting for hearing appointment! My question after complete 2 years of waiting,I was wondering if following up on my application could potentially help expedite the process, or if it wouldn’t make a difference?!