- Visa Office......
- App. Filed.......
- Doc's Request.
- AOR Received.
- Med's Request
- Passport Req..
- VISA ISSUED...
Citizenship Application Timeline:
Processed at Scarborough IRCC Office
Number of Days: 1481 (Bill C-24)
Decision Made: October 19 2017
1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 30, 2017.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on August 1, 2017.
3. We started processing your application on August 10, 2017.
4.We sent you a notice on September 29, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on October 18, 2017 at 1:30 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
5. We sent you a notice on November 28, 2017 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on December 19, 2017 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
6. You became a Canadian citizen on December 19, 2017.