+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by mascarpone

  1. M

    CSQ spouse sponsorship inland timeline 2024

    Thanks for your reply. I did my IME for my study permit in 2021. Idk if this will be reused for my PR application. It has been 1 year and 7 months since I submitted my application, and I can see that most of the people receive their decisions around 2 years. Just a little panic lol.
  2. M

    CSQ spouse sponsorship inland timeline 2024

    From qcacz: Application submitted: July 18, 2024 MIL received through GCKey: March 13, 2025 Medical done: March 14, 2025 From andkayoh: 07 August 2024 - Submitted inland sponsorship application April 2025 - Health exam invitation From La_15: July 24, 2024 - Application submitted May 1, 2026 ...
  3. M

    CSQ spouse sponsorship inland timeline 2024

    Hi, I read through this thread, and I find that most people got their IME in their 1 year and 7 months. I submitted the application in Jan 2025. Can I do the IME without the request and send it to IRCC beforehand, or should I wait for the request? Any info would help. Thanks in advance.
  4. M

    CSQ spouse sponsorship inland timeline 2024

    Hi everyone in this thread, congrats to all who have moved their application well and got their PR already. Although I'm a 2025 Jan applicant, I'm joining this thread to share my timeline and to wait with the rest who have not received their eCoPR.