+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by KumarC25

  1. K

    Super visa July 2026

    Hi, I'm trying to book medical appointment for my mother. Can anyone kindly confirm below? During appointment booking, under Canadian visa category, it shows two options Non EDE and EDE-Family. Which option I need to select? Do I need to provide applicant's UCI and application number to the...
  2. K

    Super visa July 2026

    I think it is getting delayed for some applications, not sure.
  3. K

    Super visa July 2026

    Thanks for the info. 1. Does doing medicals now will link them automatically to my application or will it causes any confusion? 2. How to link medicals to my application? 3. Has anybody done this before?
  4. K

    Super visa July 2026

    Hi, Applied for super visa for my mother in India. No upfront medicals. Submitted date - July 13th Biometrics letter - July 13th Biometrics completed and updated - July 16th No updates after that. Waiting for medicals. Not sure on why it is taking such long time, it has been 50 days since...
  5. K

    Spousal PR package returned - Need advice, kindly help!

    Hi, can someone please help on this, thanks.
  6. K

    Spousal PR package returned - Need advice, kindly help!

    Hi, my friend has a similar question and he is sponsoring his wife. His wife (from India) doesn't have a birth certificate and she lost her educational documents. She got duplicate copies from the respective educational institutions, however, all of these documents (10th, 12th and Graduation)...
  7. K

    Father Died after PR Application is in process.

    Hi, thanks for the information
  8. K

    Father Died after PR Application is in process.

    Hi, thanks for the reply. No, this is my express entry application and I'm not sponsoring. I declared my parents information during submission.
  9. K

    Father Died after PR Application is in process.

    Hi, I'm in a similar situation. My Father died while my PR application is still in progress (3.5 months after submission). Do I need to inform IRCC about his death? My Mother might apply for a visitor visa in the future. Please reply if anyone is in similar situation. Thanks
  10. K

    November AOR 2024

    Hi, yes. It worked for me when I did.
  11. K

    November AOR 2024

    Update: Got eCOPR yesterday, 26th June.
  12. K

    November AOR 2024

    Update: Received Portal 2 today and submitted. However, got a warning while uploading photo, about the brightness, but proceeded while still the warning was there. I tried multiple times. Not sure if this causes an issue.
  13. K

    November AOR 2024

    Hi, no. I didn't receive P2.
  14. K

    November AOR 2024

    Hi, not yet. Not sure how many days it takes from P1 to P2.
  15. K

    November AOR 2024

    Hi, did you receive P2 email?