+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by Krupathakkar0906

  1. K

    Apprenticeship question

    I can prove my pay by showing the bank statements and connecting that to my apprenticeship contract?
  2. K

    Apprenticeship question

    I might not be able to show the pay slips , however the only thing I m concerned about is that I m doing apprenticeship in quality control, will the roles and responsibilities be similar to the noc code?
  3. K

    Apprenticeship question

    Oh okayy, the apprenticeship is from NATS portal, can I show my contract of apprenticeship? Will that work? As well as my bank statements?
  4. K

    Apprenticeship question

    is apprenticeship from india counted as an experience for Canada? It is paid but through government not company directly, will it still be counted? I will not have pay slips as a proof but I will have bank statement for pays from APBCR which is adhar payment bridge route which is linked with...