+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by Kittykitty123

  1. K

    Working for a foreign company under closed work permit

    Hi everyone, I'm a developer. I want to apply for the SUV program and I'm wondering if it is possible to work for a non-Canadian company, after receiving the work permit and land in Canada. Is it possible to work remotely for a foreign company, like in the US or Europe? I want to receive the...