+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by June2023

  1. J

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    I did and this was their reply “ Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible. Even if you haven’t heard from us recently, we’re still processing your application. You don’t need to do anything...
  2. J

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Ho How did you know about comprehensive security check ? I am Jun 2023 and still waiting final decision
  3. J

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    I got ghost update 3 month ago but still nothing happened after
  4. J

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    No updates yet, no idea what shall we do ? Just wait?
  5. J

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Am Jun 2023 applicant , I haven’t received FD yet. should I do any action or just wait?
  6. J

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Jun 2023 - still nothing just waiting. Hopefully this month I get P1
  7. J

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Thanks for sharing this. What did you add to the subject ? And can you share the questions that we need to send. Thanks
  8. J

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    June 2023 and nothing yet. Only ghost update a month ago
  9. J

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    All assessments done, no FD. Single ghost update first of july. Nothing so far. Called IRCC last week and they said Security in progress while they said it is passed 2 weeks ago. Not sure how this could happen
  10. J

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Congratulations! Was the status changed to application/profile updated before viewing the application ? Or it was saying submitted
  11. J

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Same here .. last week ircc confirmed all assessments are done but no FD yet. Am June 2023
  12. J

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    I called IRCC two days ago and they informed me that all assessments are done, I assume my security check passed end of last week because I called IRCC mid of last week and they informed me security check in process. I got a ghost update in July 7th