+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by July2023

  1. J

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Yes, I included him as my spouse. I just want to be sure if adding as dependent would impact him in any way in the event that we have to go the spousal sponsorship route.
  2. J

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    i applied about a little over a month and got extension few weeks after. they sent my WK within 6weeks. It somehow got lost in transit and they re-issued another which about a week later. So, you could try 60 days before it expires.
  3. J

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    I got a call from an IRCC agent to update my husband's passport and proof of status(WP). He has a open work permit. Also to update form IMM 5406/0008. I got legally married few months ago so I updated that when I got P1 in Aug 20th. My concern is this, should I add him as a dependent or not. I...
  4. J

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    All I can advise you is: just wait. I got my final decision on 29th May. I called, sent web forms. I did not get my P1 until last week. I am not saying you will wait almost 3months, but just continue with your life and don't let it keep you worrying. I understand how frustrating it is, but...
  5. J

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Finally got "IRCC – PPiC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation)" - P1 email today. I am beyond elated.
  6. J

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    I won't be checking any updates again. The anxiety this is causing me is crazy. Almost 2month waiting for P1/P2. I will be back when I receive both. Congratulations to everyone.
  7. J

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Have you received P1/P2 yet?
  8. J

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    how do you contact your MP? the agent I spoke with said it's through webform. Anyone? I applied in Ontario.
  9. J

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    7th July,2023 Received final decision update on 29th May. It's been cricket since. I see alot of people who got their update around this same time or even June have got their P1/P2. Is anyone experiencing this too?
  10. J

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    July 7,2023 here I checked my GC keys portal today and I was this : Latest update: Final decision - May 29, 2026:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Final decision May 29, 2026 Your application is in progress. We will send you a...
  11. J

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Applied: July 7th I checked my GC keys portal today and I was this : Latest update: Final decision - May 29, 2026:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Details about your application status When we get your application, there are a...
  12. J

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Yes! Congratulation to you. Every good news received feels personal for everyone still waiting. God be praised.