+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by Jimmy4u

  1. J

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Check your ecopr and fill details accordingly I just linked. Linked by uci number only not with application number
  2. J

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Do not worry soon you will received. I never raise web form or call even I received p2 in 2 month. I know it’s not speed up your process
  3. J

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    App submitted- Aug 2023 P1-15 july P2-12 September Ecorp-17 September Best of luck who are waiting…..
  4. J

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Hi I received p1 on 15 July but still did not received p2. Anyone waiting same
  5. J

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    What kind of document you send to prove
  6. J

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Hi how I know status by phone. Any ircc number from where I can know my status of file