+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by jhunmissionc

  1. J

    Corrected past “No” answers to IRCC before PR. Anyone been through this?

    Preparing for PR (EE + BC PNP pending). Found two errors in past applications: Study permit and PGWP: answered “No” to “ever refused a visa or permit by any country?” I had a Singapore PR refusal in 2015. I honestly thought it only meant visas and work permits. PGWP: answered “No” to...
  2. J

    Should I include my 3 months paid practicum in Canada under Work Experience section of my BC PNP application?

    I got my BC PNP ITA. Should I include my 3 months paid practicum in Canada under Work Experience section of my BC PNP application? I did not claim points for it though.
  3. J

    Work History and Personal History

    Hi, did you eventually include your wife's works in her work history? hope to hear from you.
  4. J

    Express Entry spouse Work History

    Hi everyone, quick question about Express Entry spouse Work History. My accompanying spouse has some foreign work experience that we are not claiming CRS points for, including freelance work with no formal employment certificate. She has Canadian work experience but all are less than one year -...
  5. J

    Accompanying Spouse Work History

    Hi everyone, quick question about Express Entry spouse Work History. My accompanying spouse has some foreign work experience that we are not claiming CRS points for, including freelance work with no formal employment certificate. She has Canadian work experience but all are less than one year -...
  6. J

    Should I Withdraw or Keep Active? Wife’s Visitor Record Still Pending After Applying for SOWP

    I have proceeded with my wife SOWP application. However, due to time constraints, I decided not to include my son's Study Permit. Is it fine to do it later for his SP application? Let's say after my PGWP is approved. thank you
  7. J

    Should I Withdraw or Keep Active? Wife’s Visitor Record Still Pending After Applying for SOWP

    Hi everyone, I’d like to ask for advice from those with experience in inland Spousal Open Work Permit (SOWP) applications and maintained status situations. Here’s my family’s case: My wife previously held a Spousal Open Work Permit that expired on July 30, 2025. Before it expired, she...
  8. J

    Clarification on SOWP Application While Under Maintained Status and Pending Visitor Record

    I have applied her SOWP yesterday. What should I do with her Visitor Record application which is still pending for IRCC approval?
  9. J

    Clarification on SOWP Application While Under Maintained Status and Pending Visitor Record

    One more thing, what should we do with her Visitor Record application that is still on pending review and approval by IRCC?
  10. J

    Clarification on SOWP Application While Under Maintained Status and Pending Visitor Record

    So should I apply apply for restoration of status? or should I just wait till her VR is approved. I am worried about some news related to cancellation of applications. The time date stamp in confirmation of online application is 30 July 2025 02:27:04 a.m. EDT.
  11. J

    Clarification on SOWP Application While Under Maintained Status and Pending Visitor Record

    Hi everyone, I’m seeking advice regarding my wife’s Spousal Open Work Permit (SOWP) application and her current temporary resident status in Canada. I completed my Master’s degree in 2025 and submitted my Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) application on June 2, 2025, before my study permit...
  12. J

    Clarification on SOWP Application While Under Maintained Status and Pending Visitor Record

    Her work permit expired on July 30, 2025. She applied for Visitor Record on that same day to maintain her status. Yes, I’m in an eligible NOC 22232 (Occupational Health and Safety Specialist / Consultant) and it's TEER2, which qualifies for the SOWP. Yes, she applied for the Visitor Record...
  13. J

    Clarification on SOWP Application While Under Maintained Status and Pending Visitor Record

    Hi everyone, I’m seeking advice regarding my wife’s Spousal Open Work Permit (SOWP) application and her current temporary resident status in Canada. I completed my Master’s degree in 2025 and submitted my Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) application on June 2, 2025, before my study permit...