+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by Hopeful42

  1. H

    PR Card Renewal June 2026

    A similar story for me - my local MP office contacted IRCC who confirmed that my application has been received and 'is in progress'. I applied on June 3rd.
  2. H

    PR Card Renewal June 2026

    I am overseas on a work assignment and one of my colleagues from Canada will be travelling to relieve me in a few weeks. I was going to ask them to bring my mail which I was hoping would include my PR card. If not, then yes, I will need to obtain a PRTD to return on a commercial flight to Canada...
  3. H

    PR Card Renewal June 2026

    Thanks! I appreciate the message and the positive thoughts. Unfortunately since I am now outside of Canada I can't call IRCC and webforms haven't elicited any information about my case so far either. If the MP is at least able to find some information about my case (eg: has it even been looked...
  4. H

    PR Card Renewal June 2026

    Hi, I applied on June 3rd, and am yet to receive any kind of response, email or update from IRCC and I have not received my PR card. The PR portal still says submitted and I haven't been able to link to the GC Key. I have submitted a couple of web forms but have only received generic automated...
  5. H

    PR Card Renewal June 2026

    I applied on June 3 online for PR card renewal with urgent processing request (need to travel internationally for work). Didn't receive any acknowledging email or application number. On July 2 my status on the PR portal still listed as 'Submitted', and I haven't been able to link my application...