+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by hisokamora

  1. H

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    August 19, 2026
  2. H

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    Sep 16 , 2025 Applicant . Pre arrival: October 1st 2026.
  3. H

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    After doing the biometrics on Aug 20, I was asked today for my full CV since I was 18 . What does this mean? Have anyone received this ?
  4. H

    2025 PR Application Timeline

    May 12, 2026
  5. H

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    Alberta , and I don't have dependents.
  6. H

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    Sep 16 , 2025 Applicant. Bill received: August 20, 2026
  7. H

    2025 PR Application Timeline

    Sep 16 , 2025 Applicant. Bill received: August 20, 2026.
  8. H

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    What office is your file with? It seems all the letters came out of the Mississauga branch.
  9. H

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    I received the checklist letter today asking for the police certificate . Does that mean the 115000 initiative is already being implemented ?
  10. H

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    to the ones who got the letter , when did you submit your PR application? I submitted mine in sep 2025, and I have not received a letter . Is it for everyone or just a certain number of people?
  11. H

    2025 PR Application Timeline

    Hey Guys, My Background check shows as : Not applicable . what does that mean ? have they started it or not ?
  12. H

    How long does it take to receive the Decision Letter?

    Mine was a month ago . I received the Notice of Decision after about 10 days .