+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by Hatemsalah

  1. H

    2024 PR Application timeline

    I checked the email and the letter and its not mentioned anywhere
  2. H

    2024 PR Application timeline

    Where is it mentioned?
  3. H

    2024 PR Application timeline

    I dont know honestly
  4. H

    2024 PR Application timeline

    I received p1 today. But i am not sure if i have to include my overseas dependent in the email or i have to put my info only
  5. H

    2024 PR Application timeline

    Thank you Wish best lick for everyone
  6. H

    2024 PR Application timeline

    I just got my ghost update, Final decision today
  7. H

    2024 PR Application timeline

    I have also submitted my gcms notes in june 24 and didnt get it yet
  8. H

    2024 PR Application timeline

    Im in feb 10 and didnt get anything yet so hopefully i will get it today
  9. H

    2024 PR Application timeline

    Congrats
  10. H

    2024 PR Application timeline

    Congrats Congrats i am feb 10 also but didnt get anything yet
  11. H

    2024 PR Application timeline

    I have submitted my pr application in fed and still didint hear anything yet
  12. H

    2024 PR Application timeline

    I know a lot of people between march and june got their pr, as i know the people who submitted their pr between jan and march are the ones who are still waiting
  13. H

    2024 PR Application timeline

    I am not sure about my GCMS note this time because i did a typo in my application number and i have informed them about it so hopefully they gonna come back with some update at least not just telling me “you have submitted wrong info”
  14. H

    2024 PR Application timeline

    Congrats I will send them a webform, nothing to loose lol Meanwhile i am waiting for my GCSM notes to come
  15. H

    2024 PR Application timeline

    So you think the submitted webform pushed your file?