+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by Gondal968

  1. G

    2024 PR Application timeline

    Can you share her timeline
  2. G

    2024 PR Application timeline

    April 2024 applicant no update please share your time line if any got approval
  3. G

    Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

    How to check decision made on family pr my family did medical on 3 september
  4. G

    2024 PR Application timeline

    April 2024 no update waiting
  5. G

    2024 PR Application timeline

    recieved PFL on 24 june for PCC
  6. G

    2024 PR Application timeline

    April 2024
  7. G

    2024 PR Application timeline

    Called IRCC today after ghost update last week Ajent told security and background check is completed hopefully FD soon
  8. G

    2024 PR Application timeline

    when I can expect FD or P1?
  9. G

    2024 PR Application timeline

    Yes with family they are back home
  10. G

    2024 PR Application timeline

    April 2024 applicant Eligbilty on september 2025 Ghost uptade today Is there any good news
  11. G

    2024 PR Application timeline

    When you got eligibility ?
  12. G

    2024 PR Application timeline

    Congrats I hope I will be in April I applied in April2024
  13. G

    2024 PR Application timeline

    Yesterday you got eligibility today P1 i think IRCC only working on your file