+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by G.Jhansall

  1. G

    MARCH 2026 Outland Spousal Sponsorship – Timeline & Progress Tracker

    I called the IRCC the operator said the same thing. . Eligibility hasnot started and I didnot get the pre arrival letter .
  2. G

    March 2026 - Outland Spousal Sponsorship

    Perfect ! I’ll request the GCMS notes then , thank you !
  3. G

    March 2026 - Outland Spousal Sponsorship

    No mentioned of any VO .
  4. G

    MARCH 2026 Outland Spousal Sponsorship – Timeline & Progress Tracker

    Hey any update on your file yet ? Mine has the similar profile as you : Application Type: Outland ( PA -USA) Submission Date: March 16,2026 AOR Date: May 07,2026 Biometrics/Medical Status: passed on May 20,2026 Sponser eligibility passed on May 20,206 Current location : PA in USA and sponsor...
  5. G

    March 2026 - Outland Spousal Sponsorship

    No update after sponsor eligibility passed . I called IRCC multiple times but couldn’t get to an agent. Just the operator telling me that BGC in process but eligibility is not started yet . What are the other ways to find out the VO ?
  6. G

    March 2026 - Outland Spousal Sponsorship

    PA is in USA and sponsor is in Canada -PR
  7. G

    March 2026 - Outland Spousal Sponsorship

    Hey guys , I’ve submitted the application on Mar 16,2026. The last update I had on file was sponser eligibility passed after medical updated -May 20. Nothing afterwards !