Recent content by Fems27

  1. F

    PR card renewal possible if I left Canada when I was 2, I am currently 27

    When I was a baby my parents migrated to Canada with a PR and left the country soon after. Recently, I received an acceptance for my masters for Concordia University. I am 27, when I applied for my Canada Study permit with all my documents, I was declined. I reapplied and was told that because I...