+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by EsperandoPR

  1. E

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    How long does it take from Ecorp to PR card?
  2. E

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Applied May 9 2023 FD July 21 P1 August 20 P2 September 2 ECORP September 10
  3. E

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Hi guys, I just received my Ecorp.; how can I find out the PR card application number?
  4. E

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Can you tell me when you sent P2? Thanks
  5. E

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    No, I didn't do anything, but I'm sure it depends on the agents assigned to your case in my case of final decision to p1 was a month of delay and for P2 a week, but I have seen people in the process after receiving final decision to the pr card only one month, I think it's just patience and waiting
  6. E

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    After receiving the Ecorp, do I have to fill out any application for PR card or is it automatic?
  7. E

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Hey guys, does anyone know what happened to the Telegram group?
  8. E

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Yes, I received P1 on August 20th and my P2 on September 2nd.
  9. E

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Hello everyone, I applied with my family in land on May 9, 2023, I received my AOR August 2023, prearrival and eligibility in August 2024 and since then I have not received anything, I renewed my Work permit and I got it in a month, but I do not see any update in my portal application no either...