+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by chesterchan

  1. C

    Address history during university summer break

    Hi! Between 2018-2022, I was an intl student from Hong Kong. During summer (May to August) breaks my dorm contract at my university in Canada would end and I'd return home for a few months as my base and travel to other countries from there. Wondering, from May to August would my address history...
  2. C

    How should I report a short-term hotel stay in my address history when moving to Canada?

    How should I report a short-term hotel stay in my address history when moving to Canada? I moved from Hong Kong to Canada, and when I left my Hong Kong residence, I no longer had an address there. However, my long-term Canadian accommodation (a dorm) was not available yet, as the rooms only...
  3. C

    Address History during University summer break

    Hi! Between 2018-2022, I was an intl student from Hong Kong. During summer (May to August) breaks my dorm contract at my university in Canada would end and I'd return home for a few months as my base and travel to other countries from there. Wondering, from May to August would my address history...