+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by broccoli13

  1. B

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    Hi no, still no AOR.
  2. B

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    Anyone from October 2025? Still waiting for AOR
  3. B

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    how did you know the new information was added to your file? I sent an update about my marital status as well, I am single now and asked for a refund for the application fee of my ex-partner it has been 2 months since I sent a webform but not sure if it is added to my file.
  4. B

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    I am a October-25 applicant and still no AOR. Am I the only one left? Everyone seems to get their AOR even December Applicants. It’s almost 12 months since I have applied.
  5. B

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    same goes for me, applied oct 14th still no AOR, I am sure our files are either lost or our officers just blind. People who applied in Jan-26 started getting their AOR. and what most frustrating is that there is no way to reach out to them. Agents don't even acre and just give generic responses...
  6. B

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    October 2025 applicant still no AOR. I had a dependent and wanted to remove them, no update neither. How do I reach IRCC? I really think something ia wrong.
  7. B

    2025 PR Application Timeline

    we are talking about IRCC, they will finish the one-time thing and it will take 3+ years again to process PRs. I already contribute to this country by being a healthcare provider and I am grateful more than anything to Canada and it's people, but it doesn't change the fact that IRCC is very unfair.
  8. B

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    If it was after August 15, 2026 they are not going to process it anytime soon.
  9. B

    2025 PR Application Timeline

    sorry for hearing that, this is very unfair for a lot of people.
  10. B

    2025 PR Application Timeline

    So what would be the timeline for people applied after August 15? 3 years again?
  11. B

    2026 PR application timeline

    Who got AOR lately? I assume July applicants?
  12. B

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    It will be 10 months, not 8 :D. Even worse.
  13. B

    2025 PR Application Timeline

    congrats!! when did you receive your AOR?
  14. B

    2025 PR Application Timeline

    did you get your AOR?
  15. B

    2025 PR Application Timeline

    November? Even August applicants from last year didn't receive their AOR. this is getting out of hands