+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by amit789

  1. A

    Entered India on E-Visa - Got OCI - How to extend stay for more than 180 days

    Thank you for your response. Does that means that FFRO can convert your entry from e-visa to OCI for Adults too And i don't necessarily have to exit the country ? And was the application process pretty straight forward ?
  2. A

    Entered India on E-Visa - Got OCI - How to extend stay for more than 180 days

    Thank you so much for your response. I have emailed the FRRO helpdesk team. Hopefully they will confirm if exit is necessary for an adult.
  3. A

    Entered India on E-Visa - Got OCI - How to extend stay for more than 180 days

    Thank you for your response. Do you know what is FRRO & if i exit can i exit and enter from any country ?
  4. A

    Entered India on E-Visa - Got OCI - How to extend stay for more than 180 days

    Can you give me some direction on this ? I got my Canadian Citizenship recently and I want to travel to India for Long-term stay using e-visa. Can i apply for OCI and then travel to India ? What do i need to do once i get my e-OCI while in India ? Will there be any issues or anything that i need...
  5. A

    OCI process

    I got my Canadian Citizenship recently and I want to travel to India for Long-term stay using e-visa. Can i apply for OCI and travel to india ? Will there be any issues or anything that i need to be aware of ?
  6. A

    September 2025 - Citizenship Applications

    I am bit confused reading through the forum some people are saying they received the instruction email to download the certificate before the oath ceremony day. Some are saying they didn't wait until they received an email they just logged in to the IRCC portal and were able to download the...
  7. A

    September 2025 - Citizenship Applications

    After the oath email in 2 days everything was mark completed
  8. A

    September 2025 - Citizenship Applications

    Quick Update for people who might be still waiting for an update from IRCC: Application Submitted: Sep 7th 2025 AOR - Nov 13th Application Location: Toronto AOR Letter: Case Processing Centre - Sydney P.O. Box 12000 Sydney NS B1P 7C2 Background verification completed: Nov 17th 2025 Language...
  9. A

    September 2025 - Citizenship Applications

    I can understand, I am in the same situation. I have called them twice by now & submitted 2 webforms but no updates whatsoever. Is your case processing centre - Sydney ?
  10. A

    September 2025 - Citizenship Applications

    I am in the same situation. Applied in Sept last update on Nov 19th. Still waiting for the test invite. Submitted one webform in Feb got the generic response immediately. Not sure if this has anything to do with the processing office.
  11. A

    September 2025 - Citizenship Applications

    Thanks for your replying
  12. A

    September 2025 - Citizenship Applications

    What is your processing center ?
  13. A

    September 2025 - Citizenship Applications

    Application Submitted: Sep 7th 2025 AOR - Nov 13th Application Location: Toronto AOR Letter: Case Processing Centre - Sydney P.O. Box 12000 Sydney NS B1P 7C2 Background verification completed: Nov 17th 2025 Language Skills: In Progress Physical Presence: In Progress Citizenship test: Not...