+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by ahussein

  1. A

    Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

    No bur include them in the family info. Canadian born children are NOT applicants so they should not have an a form of their own. But you must include them in any dependent subsection/fields on your and your spouse’s forms.
  2. A

    GCMS shows 'Security Screening' and waiting... - let's gather here!

    May I ask why u have not consider writ of mandamus at this point? And if you have already, what was the outcome?
  3. A

    GCMS shows 'Security Screening' and waiting... - let's gather here!

    I actually saw this happens a lot already! It can’t be a rule definitely, but I guess it still says something.
  4. A

    GCMS shows 'Security Screening' and waiting... - let's gather here!

    What is/was field of research during ur grad studies?
  5. A

    Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vQ2OOq4aEjZYcAyGWKRBGWj7-6YKeFHP_4dsJTt-Py0/edit?gid=342524790#gid=342524790
  6. A

    Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

    Hi @Miss bee, I hope you would be able to help me with this.
  7. A

    GCMS shows 'Security Screening' and waiting... - let's gather here!

    did they ask you for “detailed” resume of “brief” one? I saw in other places that if they ask for detailed resume then it is indeed a bad sign. So, what was urs?
  8. A

    Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

    Hi @Miss bee I applied for PR through Non-Express Entry BC PNP International Post-Graduate Stream (IPG). I received AOR in February and the PAL 2 months ago in March. I passed eligibility, criminality. 2 days ago (May 11), I received the following ADR: “CV/Resume: A document containing a brief...
  9. A

    GCMS shows 'Security Screening' and waiting... - let's gather here!

    Hi, I applied for PR through Non-Express Entry BC PNP International Post-Graduate Stream (IPG). I received AOR in February and the PAL 2 months ago in March. I passed eligibility, criminality. 2 days ago (May 11), I received the following ADR: “CV/Resume: A document containing a brief...
  10. A

    GCMS shows 'Security Screening' and waiting... - let's gather here!

    If I am under admin processing for a US visa (I withdrew the application, but still the admin processing has to be completed regardless), does this mean I am automatically placed under SS? AP was because of my academic research background and nationality (Egyptian).
  11. A

    Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

    How do you guys know the SVO? Do I have to order GCMS notes for that purpose? Another question that I am trying to use this tracker https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas but it cannot find my application. I am able to track my application on...
  12. A

    Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

    @JeffQ , here it is: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ax_Xvp01lg3sFRkZioz5w_c5oGlVLwbNkhgmxMw7GN4/edit?gid=1137435725#gid=1137435725
  13. A

    Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

    There u go: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P0sJOc11nCG3bl8jn0wY4XmhAKhmj-i5B7Yr6_tA9v8/edit?gid=2063413082#gid=2063413082
  14. A

    Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

    Hi, here you are: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P0sJOc11nCG3bl8jn0wY4XmhAKhmj-i5B7Yr6_tA9v8/edit?gid=2063413082#gid=2063413082
  15. A

    Application for PR Non-EE stream(sinp-pnp). How important is birth certificate for self and spouse

    If you check the sheet for applications that are already submitted, you will see that many applications are returned because of a missing birth certificate (do not forget to include the original birth certificate if you are going to translate), for either the primary applicant or any dependent...