+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application was cancelled.

vyno

Feb 10, 2023
Hello every one.
I would like the help of anyone who knows.
I have applied for Canada. I passed the biometrics. the paper came with the biometrics approval and they told me to send the passport. on 30/1/2023 I submitted my Passport and on 8/2/2023 I received an e-mail and the biometrics came again, but with a different application number. I found the email strange and went to see the system and saw that my application said "Final decision - February 8, 2023: Your application was cancelled. We will send you a message with details." I have not received any details and my passport shows that it is in the "IRCC office".
Does anyone know anything?
Thank you.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello every one.
I would like the help of anyone who knows.
I have applied for Canada. I passed the biometrics. the paper came with the biometrics approval and they told me to send the passport. on 30/1/2023 I submitted my Passport and on 8/2/2023 I received an e-mail and the biometrics came again, but with a different application number. I found the email strange and went to see the system and saw that my application said "Final decision - February 8, 2023: Your application was cancelled. We will send you a message with details." I have not received any details and my passport shows that it is in the "IRCC office".
Does anyone know anything?
Thank you.
Since this was happened on the 8th and today is FE10, Give it time to receive message with the details.

Reactions: vyno