+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Yes,Its Partially True about immigration to Canada Its not easy But........

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
I just spent 2 hours reading through the forum.It contains several true stories of people who "failed" in Canada,It seems to be dominated by frustrated people who went through horrible experiences,It seemed to lack balance that there were mostly failed people as oppossed to Sucessfull people posting.It should be read by all prospective immigrants to counter all the positive spin put by Immigration consultants,But is should be balanced out by people who also succeeded.None of the moderators seemed to have had a nice Canadian experience.

C

cchabert

I agree with you 110% I'm sure there is more successful histories than negative ones, the negative ones only put more stress to the waiting time, if Canada is for you everything will end well, waiting is hard but is part of the process, good luck everybody!

kappal_tero_deekra

Jul 12, 2007
That is true everywhere, deekra (dearie). The US is no easy patch either. In fact, America right now is one of the hardest countries to immigrate to. And once you are in (IF you can get in, that is), there is no assurance you will make it here. Many are stuck at poverty level while the media keeps touting those that make it big.

If you really love Canada then by all means go for it. Also bear in mind that there are MANY of us Asians there, so if you don't like us, perhaps another country may be better.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
For more balance Go to canadianimmigrant.ca the online edition of the most succesfull Immigrant magazine in Canada filled with Success Stories of Succesful Immigrants

Nicholas

Star Member
Aug 6, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My father came to Canada with my mother in 1950. Both parents are well educated. My father first worked as an engineer in Toronto and the Sarnia. He felt very loney and had culture shock for many years. He later moved to Sudbury and worked for Inco. He had a job offer in Thompson as Assitant Chief Engineer. The reason why he was offered the job was that other senior engineers turned down the job because their wives didn't want to go there. As an new immigrant, my father took the job. I guess you could say that he took a job that others didn't want. My father later formed his own engineering and construction company. He later moved to Alberta where he played a vital role in the development of the oil sands. This was well before the present boom there. He is happy in Canada. He can live any place he wishes and spends much of his time in Greece or Florida, but he now and for many years calls Canada his home.

Canada insn't for everyone and even my father can attest to how difficult it was for him. There will be problems. Keep the big picture in mind and for most, things will fall in place. Candians that I know want all people to live here in peace and though there are some bone heads, most of us are pretty nice people and when asked, we are very willing to help.

ManiB

Star Member
May 11, 2007
BCguy said:
For more balance Go to canadianimmigrant.ca the online edition of the most succesfull Immigrant magazine in Canada filled with Success Stories of Succesful Immigrants
Hi BCguy,

Thanks for sharing that with us. Had a look at the website link you posted. Its really informative. Will defo keep an eye on it.

Cheers

M