+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

years of education

kapurvijayant

Sep 7, 2011
i am a dentist in India and i want to immigrate to Canada. While filling the generic application form i have certain queries which i would like ur good self to answer.

1. In the form they are asking if i have u received CSQ number and if not when i have applied for the same.Kindly let me know what i have to do for the same as i have never applied for it.

2. While answering for years of education, kindly let me know if i have to start counting from Class 1 or i can include nursery, lower KG, upper KG also. Please make it clear.

3.thirdly, iam pursuing postgraduation in dentistry, my exams are due in 2 months, so please tell what should i fill in my qualification- Bachelors degree or postgraduation- no degree.

4. kindly let us know whether we have to fill the form and then take out the prints or we have to first take out the print and then fill in our hand writing.

Kindly reply to my queries as soon as possible. I ll be grateful to your goodself

Warm Regards

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1 - this column is for CSQ - for those applying for Quebec.

2.From Elementary- No need to count Pre-school ( Kinder Garten)

3.Now bachelors degree.

4 Fill it up and take a print.
Follow the instructions on line.
In order to keep accuracy you can fill with hand on a printed copy and then fill it on computer.
There is an option to Validate. Any error can be corrected.