+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

wwics

beware

Sep 18, 2009
My brother from India wants to apply for immigration to Canada under the skilled category. He has approved WWICS office in Canada located at 7025 Tomken Raod No. 231 Mississauga Ont. Owners of the company Mr Parvinder Sandhu and Mr. Devinder Sandhu are members of CSIC. My brother was told by staff of WWICS that in order to get immigration he need arranged employment approval from Canadian employer and WWICS will help me to get employer from Canada for which he has to pay $10000.00 He was further told that otherwise they will arrange documents from Manitoba or from Saskatechtoon from employers to the approval of job under Provincial program.
Please let me know if WWICS, Parvinder or Devinder or staff members are authorized to get job letters from employer for my brother by the government of Canada on payment of $10000.00
My close friends are telling me that Govt of Canada has not authorized any person to collect money for employers to procure job letters for applicants. Any experience on this ?????

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013

swats

Jan 13, 2011
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 22, 2009
Nomination.....
April 15,2010
AOR Received.
August 15, 2010
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
Feb 02, 2011
Med's Done....
March 08, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2011
Please dont fall for this! Dont pay these " SANDHUS " anything!

Canadian govt has not authorized any of these people for employment arrangements!

hope that helps!

fromdubai

Aug 1, 2010
beware said:
My brother from India wants to apply for immigration to Canada under the skilled category. He has approved WWICS office in Canada located at 7025 Tomken Raod No. 231 Mississauga Ont. Owners of the company Mr Parvinder Sandhu and Mr. Devinder Sandhu are members of CSIC. My brother was told by staff of WWICS that in order to get immigration he need arranged employment approval from Canadian employer and WWICS will help me to get employer from Canada for which he has to pay $10000.00 He was further told that otherwise they will arrange documents from Manitoba or from Saskatechtoon from employers to the approval of job under Provincial program.
Please let me know if WWICS, Parvinder or Devinder or staff members are authorized to get job letters from employer for my brother by the government of Canada on payment of $10000.00
My close friends are telling me that Govt of Canada has not authorized any person to collect money for employers to procure job letters for applicants. Any experience on this ?????

Buying or selling 'Arranged Employment' is criminal offense, buyer of this can get life time ban on his immigration.

S

shibuya

THE greed of landing a plum job abroad may rob you of all your savings and your existing job too.

This is precisely what happened to five hospitality professionals, who were duped of nearly Rs 21 lakh by a consultant who promised them jobs in Canada.

Eight months have passed since the conman ran away with their money, leaving the youth jobless and robbed of their savings.

Dipak Gaikwad

According to the police, Dipak Gaikwad, Sandesh Navre, Oliver, Raju Mistry and Sunim Onium hotel management graduates aged between 24 and 25 working at reputed city hotels met Digambaram Jai Prakash, the head of JSK Consultation, a fledgling consultancy services firm in Malad (East), last August.

Jai Prakash asked for Rs 21 lakh from the five youth and they gave it to him over a period of three months by digging into their life savings. While Gaikwad sold his home to collect Rs 9 lakh, Navre handed over his father's entire pension settlement money of Rs 6 lakh.

"Jai Prakash asked the boys to make some initial deposits and they paid him Rs 21 lakh in installments. But, instead of getting them a job, he closed his office and ran away with the money," said Sub-inspector Jyoti Bhopale of the Dindoshi police, where the youth filed an FIR.

Having quit their jobs in the hope of landing a better one, the youth are now frustrated with the endless wait and Navre even tried to kill himself.

"Unable to bear the pain, I wanted to kill myself at one point. It has been eight months now and the police have not been able to find the man yet. I know my future is doomed," said Navre.

According to the police, the youth were convinced after Jai Prakash had shown them some fake visas of 'clients' he had placed in Malaysia. "They should have been careful before giving so much money to the man.

Most of the payments were made in cash, so there are no bank records to give us clues. We have learned that the man has cheated many young people in Mumbai, Kerala and Bangalore.

We are investigating the case and will hopefully be able to catch the conman, but with not much evidence, it seems difficult," said Bhopale.

http://www.nascintl.com/Jobs.htm