Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
Hello Friends,
I submitted the Super Visa application for my father yesterday. On IMM5257 in Purpose (dropdown), I selected Family Visit instead of Super Visa.

The application was made online, I do not see an option to change it. Please advise what to do?

How can I get the same changed, will it get the application declined?

Thanks
NB

NITINBHALLA

May 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
I applied Online, I selected visitor visa for more than 6 months in the initial pages before uploading the documents. The dates for stay in Canada on the application form are also over 6 months in duration. There was a mandatory field called Purpose of Visit with a dropdown - I selected Family Visit there, did not notice another option "Super Visa - For Parents and Grandparents". Can I send the updated form again before the file reaches visa officer?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I applied Online, I selected visitor visa for more than 6 months in the initial pages before uploading the documents. The dates for stay in Canada on the application form are also over 6 months in duration. There was a mandatory field called Purpose of Visit with a dropdown - I selected Family Visit there, did not notice another option "Super Visa - For Parents and Grandparents". Can I send the updated form again before the file reaches visa officer?
You can try sending in a CSE. Sending in an updated form will be a whole new application. When you pick a visit over 6 months you are usually considered for a supervisa.

NITINBHALLA

May 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014