+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong position on employment letter

Prabh1997

Feb 15, 2019
Hello

I worked at this store for 18 months I left late 2020 and I got the invitation to submit my PR. I worked as a supervisor at minimum wage. I wanted to learn and how to run the place because I wanted to own a store of my own one day. I completed all duties/responsibilities according to the NOC 6211 retail shift supervisor and more. Now that I need an employment letter the owner/manager said that he/she will only sign the letter of me as a cashier. They are okay with all the duties/responsibilities mentioned but not the position. I am really not sure what action to take next. Please let me know what are my options if any. Thank you

Prabh1997

Feb 15, 2019
NOC follows the duties and responsibilities, not the job designation.
My lawyer put me in as a store supervisor in my express entry profile because that’s what my employer told him at the time. Does a letter representing me as a cashier but with all the correct duties will be acceptable?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
My lawyer put me in as a store supervisor in my express entry profile because that’s what my employer told him at the time. Does a letter representing me as a cashier but with all the correct duties will be acceptable?
Just correct your PR profile to match your job reference letter.

Reactions: Prabh1997