+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Written authorization mail replied with instructions for medical for new born baby

keershy0911

Jan 25, 2021
Hi,
So I have a three month old baby and I'm in India with her.My husband is on closed work permit in Canada.I already have a visa and had applied for visa for baby.
I also wrote for a written authorization for my baby and me and I have got a reply from them stating as below

Please be advised you have outstanding procedures that need to be completed for us to assess your eligibility to be exempt from the restrictions to travel to Canada.

We are unable to process your request at this time.

If you wish to continue applying for an Authorization for Exemption from Canadian Travel Restrictions for the Purpose of Family Reunification, you need to resubmit your request and include the missing document(s):

• New medical instructions have been issued for you
I'm not sure about medical for a three month old baby.
And also why haven't they mentioned anything about my authorization?

Anyone any idea?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,
So I have a three month old baby and I'm in India with her.My husband is on closed work permit in Canada.I already have a visa and had applied for visa for baby.
I also wrote for a written authorization for my baby and me and I have got a reply from them stating as below

Please be advised you have outstanding procedures that need to be completed for us to assess your eligibility to be exempt from the restrictions to travel to Canada.

We are unable to process your request at this time.

If you wish to continue applying for an Authorization for Exemption from Canadian Travel Restrictions for the Purpose of Family Reunification, you need to resubmit your request and include the missing document(s):

• New medical instructions have been issued for you
I'm not sure about medical for a three month old baby.
And also why haven't they mentioned anything about my authorization?

Anyone any idea?
You should really be applying for an SOWP. Unfortunately special authorization isn't guaranteed for families of WP holders. In order to receive the response you need to complete all the requirements.

keershy0911

Jan 25, 2021
You should really be applying for an SOWP. Unfortunately special authorization isn't guaranteed for families of WP holders. In order to receive the response you need to complete all the requirements.
I already have a valid visa and have a travel and stay history in Canada..I flew to India for the birth of my baby just few months back. . and there are a lot of people on visitor visa who have got authorization to travel for family reunification..

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
I already have a valid visa and have a travel and stay history in Canada..I flew to India for the birth of my baby just few months back. . and there are a lot of people on visitor visa who have got authorization to travel for family reunification..
And there have been many who have been refused. It is not a guarantee,, nor a right