+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

writing a Good resume is half way to get a job

bizcheers

Aug 28, 2010
i immigrated Canada for seven years, what i can tell is finding a job is not easy but there is a way to get you dream work very quick. that is writing a good resume . i ususally go qsic resume sample qsic.org to get a different job title sample. and then change that as i need.

you must have different vertion resume and just remember this is key to be success. if you only have one resume, you dead. if your resume overqualify you dead too.

so just be simple.

any questions you can leave here, i help you out because i know that is pain.

Canadian Career Coach

Star Member
Sep 15, 2010
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your resume won't always have to be customized if your master resume is targetted and you have a clear profile and summary. There will be exceptions, but usually one version will do (unless you're targetting very different positions)

Your cover letter however, should always be customized. No employer wants to feel like you just copy/pasted your letter with their name on top. You must take the time to personalize the letter.

If you're looking for work in the Canadian market a resource that will help you with everything is: www.careego.com If is managed by one of the largest HR companies in Canada and has professional career professionals on staff.

There is text and sample of resumes, letters, interview questions. Video's and podcasts to help you understand the Canadian job market.