+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Worried , can I change a job while waiting for MPNP AOL?

smilingeyesg

Aug 25, 2017
I submitted my MPNP application at the beginning of May, and till now it is still assessment pending while I heard some people get approval letter within 2 months. My working permit will expire in the late November, it seems the endless waiting will definitely lead to a closed working permit and I really dont want to work for my current employer and I have kept my current job over 1 year. :(

Can I change a job and provide a new offer letter combined explanation letter to MPNP ? I believe my capability can find another better job.

Please help. Thank you.

Last edited:

mgupta41

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
I submitted my MPNP application at the beginning of May, and till now it is still assessment pending while I heard some people get approval letter within 2 months. My working permit will expire in the late November, it seems the endless waiting will definitely lead to a closed working permit and I really dont want to work for my current employer and I have kept my current job over 1 year. :(

Can I change a job and provide a new offer letter combined explanation letter to MPNP ? I believe my capability can find another better job.

Please help. Thank you.
Did u change employer while MPNP application was in process?