Med's Request
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Does anyone of you know that if I go back to India while my PR is going on, and interview request come, then will I have to be in USA for interview? And can they conduct interview at India. What if I go to India after interview, can I give my passport for visa stamping in US embassy in India?

I got my 2nd AOR on 12th Nov 2010. How soon should I expect Medical Request? I traveled to India around 1st Nov and came back to US in Jan 2011. Visa staus was changed to H4 from H1. Changed employer in Jun 2010. Sent all these updates to Buffalo VO a month back.

-Will this updates result in further delay in getting medical request?

- When do we get request for Interview, we are planning to move back to India. I m really hoping that we get it before that.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Requesting for a transfer of your files at this stage to New Delhi office is not wise. If your situation in US does not allow you to stay there till you get the PR, perhaps you have to think in that way. According to my knowledge the processing Visa office arrange for an interview, if necessary, in the same region only and not under the jurisdiction of other processing office. Also the passport should be submitted to the visa office where your application is under process.

Better you go to the thread of Buffalo applicants in this forum. There are lot of postings and discussions which may be useful for you.